Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice: Irresistible Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
If you love cinnamon rolls, this fantastic recipe is a must-try. Perfect for beginner bakers, it’s an easy, quick, no-yeast version that can be made from scratch. Give it a go and satisfy your sugar cravings with this recipe.
You will need;-
- 1/4 cup or 210g flour
- 1 cup or 225g Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp or 30g light melted butter
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
For Topping you will need;-
- 2 scoop protein powder
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp zero-calorie powdered sweetener
These cinnamon rolls come together quickly and easily. Assemble the ingredients and get ready to make the gooey, buttery homemade cinnamon rolls.
- Take 210g of flour and add 225g of Greek yogurt. Combine it properly to form a nice and soft dough.
- Place the dough on a floured surface and roll it to form a plain, thin sheet.
- Melt 30g of light butter and top it in the dough. Lightly form a thin layer of it on top of the dough.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup coconut sugar and 1 tbsp cinnamon powder evenly over the buttered dough.
- Slowly roll the dough into a long roll and cut it into small, equal pieces.
- Prepare the cinnamon rolls for baking and bake at 360^F or 117^C for 20 minutes.
- The softest, gooey rolls will be ready in no time, meanwhile, prepare the topping.
- Take out the baked rolls and top them with 2 scoop protein powder, ¼ cup almond milk, and the sweetener of your choice.
- Your cinnamon rolls are ready, enjoy the rich taste.