Seeds in Pakistan - chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds & More
Jacked nutrition is presenting the variety of seeds in Pakistan which are considered a dense and rich source of fiber and fats. Apart from mono-saturated and poly-saturated fats, these seeds are a potent source of antioxidants and micronutrients including minerals and vitamins. Seeds are one of the most beneficial ways to keep your cholesterol level in check. Other than this, they also help in lowering high blood pressure, preventing the risk of CVDs and cancer. Some seeds are a good source to lose weight and belly fat.
We have a diversity of organic seeds products including chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, melon seeds, and other varieties.
- A dense source of nutrients that supports the health of bones, reduces the risk of cardiac diseases and manages blood sugar levels. Only 2 tbsp. of chia seeds contains 4.7g of proteins, 8.7g of fats, 12g of carbs, and 5g of ALA (alpha-linolenic acid). It also includes 14% of calcium, 12% of iron, 23%of Mg, 20% P, 12% of Zn, 15% of thiamine (B1), and 16% of niacin (B3). All of these nutrients are in 2 tbsp. gives about 138 kcal.
- It also acts as a good antioxidant as it neutralizes the effects of free radicals in the body. These free radicals can damage the cell and develop a risk of cancer if they are not neutralized by antioxidants.
- Chia seeds are known to reduce body weight. As it contains a protein that suppresses the appetite and reduces the intake of food. We know that chia seeds are a good source of dietary fiber so it provides a feeling of satiety and fullness and helps in decreasing food intake.
- It is also a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, fats, proteins, and other nutrients. Flax seeds are similar to chia seeds and also fight the risk of cancer as it contains a component called lignans which is well known for cancer-fighting effects. It also helps in lowering the levels of cholesterol and blood pressure and in stabilizing the levels of glucose in the body.
- If we talk about the nutrient facts then 1 tbsp. of flaxseeds provide 37 kcal along with 2g of carbs, 1.3g of proteins, 3g of fats, 2g of omega 3s, 2g of fiber, 10% of thiamine, and 9%. 8%, and 7% of copper, manganese, and magnesium respectively. Moreover 4% of P, 3% of Se, 3% of Zn, 2% of B6, 2% of Fe, and 2% of folate.
- Flaxseeds improve the management of weight as it includes soluble fiber in them, which slows the process of digestion and helps you in feeling full for longer, and reduces the feeling of appetite.
- A source of valuable nutrients that also provides helpful benefits. They improve the health of the heart, fight against the risk of cancer, and enhance prostate health and bladder health. They contain vitamin E and carotenoids which are excellent antioxidants.
- 28g of pumpkin seeds gives 151 kcal along with 5g of carbs, 7g of proteins, 6g of omega 6 fatty acids, 1.7g of fiber, 18% of vitamin K, 33% of P, 42% of Mn, 37% of Mg, 23% of Fe, 14% of Zn, and 19% of Cu.
- In pumpkin seeds, a good amount of zinc is present that lowers the risk of infertility in men while improving the quality of sperm resulting in healthy levels of testosterone.
How Can You Add These Seeds to Your Diet?
These seeds can be used in your diet as a part of smoothies, sprinkled on your salads, mixed into your yogurt-fruit bowls, in your oatmeal, or as your pre-breakfast item. A small amount of these seeds provides a good calorie count while maintaining the portions in your diet plan.
chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds Price in Pakistan
Jacked nutrition is offering these chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds & more at an affordable cost. For more information about the product, check out our website.