Spices and Condiments
A broad history is involved when we talk about spices and condiments because of their nutrition, medical properties, and the role it has played in the evolution of many cultures around the globe. This category includes many aromatic products, herbs, seasoning, and sauces which add flavor and taste to your food. Also, they enhance the color and help in preserving the food.
Spices include a variety of substances like cinnamon, black pepper, garlic powder, oregano, cumin, paprika powder, and much more. They generally add taste, aroma, texture, and color to your food, spices are used during the process of cooking.
Condiments are usually used after the dish is prepared to give it extra flavor and to complement the dish. It includes a diversity of sauces including ketchup, mustard sauce, barbeque sauce, etc.
Benefits of some spices and Condiments
Spices and condiments can add flavor, aroma, and color to a dish, and can also help to preserve food. These have multiple health benefits which include:
- Antioxidant properties Many spices, such as turmeric, ginger, and cinnamon has high levels of anti-oxidant which protect the body from oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
- Anti-inflammatory effects: Some spices exhibit anti-inflammatory properties and help reduce inflammation in the body.
- Digestive support: Some spices, such as fennel, ginger, and cumin, can help to regulate the production of digestive juices and maintain digestive health.
- Heart health: Some spices, such as garlic and turmeric, may have potential benefits for heart health, including reducing blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Weight management: Some spices, such as black pepper and cayenne pepper, may help to boost metabolism and may be useful in weight management.
Jacked Nutrition Spice and Condiments
Jacked nutrition is introducing you to the category of spices and condiments which will provide health benefits, and spice up your regular cooking. We have ginger powder, garlic powder, apple cider vinegar, saffron, oregano leaves, spice blend, mustard powder, regular and gluten-free baking powder, jaggery sugar, and much more variety.
Spices and Condiments Price in Pakistan
You can purchase premium quality spices and condiments in Pakistan on Jacked Nutrition. We are providing these products at a very affordable price so you can achieve the health goals you have set for yourself. Call us at 0333-5695695, or visit our website if you have any queries regarding our products.