Pro Jym 2.0 by JYM supplement science is exactly what you need in life to work on your muscle repair and growth. Comes with 24 Grams of the purest form of Protein with no added amino acids or filler nutrients. People who take the pleasure of working out and experience the benefits, they can’t stop experimenting with different supplements to make their experience better. If you want a formula where you get to take tasty supplements with great benefits then you should pick Pro Jym 2.0 without a second thought. By making this a part of your routine your muscles will get stronger, recover faster and bigger in size as well.
Let’s take a look at the benefits:
A formula to succeed!
Pro Jym feels like a perfect product to maintain a healthy workout routine. It has the most balanced formula and it gives every ingredient an equal opportunity to work its magic. It contains 7.5 Grams of Whey protein isolate, 7 Grams of Micellar Casein, 2.5 Grams of Egg Albumin and 7 Grams of Milk Protein Isolate.
This is the combination you have been looking for.
Pro Jym is not only Pro at providing health benefits but it also makes sure you keep your taste buds happy.
It offers amazing flavors like Banana Cream pie, Caramel Macchiato, Chocolate cookie crunch, Chocolate mousse, Cookies & Cream, Gingerbread cookie, Mint chocolate chip, Natural White chocolate Raspberry, Red Velvet cake, Root beer float, S’mores and Tahitian Vanilla Bean.
1. People under the age of 18 shouldn’t use this product.
2. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby.
3. You should only start using this product after you have consulted a professional physician or your nutritionist.
4. Discontinue 2 weeks prior to surgery.
5. Keep out of reach of children
6. Do not exceed the recommended amount
How to use?
1. Mix a scoop of Pro Jym 2.0 in 6-12 oz of water or skimmed milk.
(preference according to the kind of texture you want)
2. Take 1-2 scoops 30 minutes before your workout and 1-2 scoops almost 30 minutes after your workout.
3. You can also take it right after you wake up in the morning or between meals.