Burger Recipe - KFC Style Burger
We all love a good KFC-style burger but the problem with it is that though it is delicious, it is unhealthy and cost worth. For that, the best alternative is to make it yourself.
You wouldn’t have to wait to go out and wait in lines for your comfort food instead you can make it yourself. A homemade KFC-style burger will be relatively healthy as you can use healthy ingredients and it will still be delicious.
This burger recipe helps you make a mouthwatering burger with the perfect crunchy chicken Pattie topped with lettuce and your favorite sauce. This tasty burger recipe fulfills your fast food cravings and also, fills your protein dose for the day.
How To Make Burger?
If you get to know this answer then life would become easy for you, it will save not only save you money but you can make it wherever you are feeling low are in the mood for stressful eating and when going out seems a chore to you.
Burger Recipe Ingredients
For this recipe, you will need:-
- 100g raw chicken breast
- Pair of a burger bun
- 1 whole egg
- 10g salted popcorn
- 1 Tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano powder
- 1 tsp chili sauce
For the topping you will need the:-
- To make a good sauce you can mix ketchup and mayonnaise as these are the ingredients that are easily available at home and would also taste good.
- Use lettuce and tomatoes for better taste.
Burger Recipe Directions
Below is a step to step guide for you to make this easy meal.
- Prepare the Dry Mix: In a blending machine, add 10g salted popcorn, 1 tsp paprika, 1 tsp garlic powder, and 1 tsp oregano powder, and blend it into flour.
- Prepare the Batter: Mix 1 whole egg and 1 tsp chili sauce to form a batter.
- Coat the Chicken: Marinate the chicken with the batter and the dry spices and place it in the oven for 15 minutes at 220*C.
- Assemble Burger: Toast your burger buns and coat them with your prepared sauce. Add lettuce and the chicken piece in it.
- Enjoy: Enjoy the healthy restaurant-style burger.