1217 Calories Bulk Smoothie Recipe
Are you trying to build muscles or gain weight? Then don’t worry, you are in the right place. For you, we have a 1217 calories bulk smoothie recipe. Not only will it help you to achieve your desired weight goals but it will also taste delicious and be a perfect alternative to cover your daily nutritional figures as it contains 62g protein, 141g carbs, and 39g fats.
This high-calorie smoothie recipe is easy to make as it contains only 7 ingredients which can be easily bought from any grocery store and it will require only 5 minutes for you to prepare it. So it can be readily made whenever you want it.
This high-calorie smoothie will require the:-
- 12 ounces of milk. For best results, you can use unsweetened almond milk but other dairy milk can also be used.
- 1 cup oats. Oats are a very good source of minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and fiber.
- 1 banana. It gives the smoothie a sweetening flavor and also helps moderate bills sugar.
- 1 cup frozen strawberries. To increase your good cholesterol and keep a check on your blood pressure. Using frozen strawberries will make the smoothie thicker and creamier and you will not need extra ice for the smoothie.
- 1 Tbsp honey. To provide a sweetened flavor to the smoothie.
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter. Peanut butter contains minerals and vitamins which are good for your immune system and overall body performance.
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder. To cover your protein intake.
How to make this high-calorie smoothie?
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend it till a creamy texture is formed without any chunks.
- Drink it any time you want. The best options include having it for breakfast or post-workout as it will help you in muscle building.