Protein Cookies Recipe
These protein cookies are the best alternative to any heavy breakfast which you feel too lazy to make. It will only take you 5 minutes and provide you with enough energy to get your morning started. The soft and chewy cookies combined with coffee or tea are a perfect way to start your morning.
These protein cookies recipe has the perfect texture and taste. They will not only fulfill your sugar cravings but are healthy and diet-friendly also, requiring only the minimum ingredients which will enhance the taste and add protein to your diet in a creative way.
Protein Cookies Ingredients
- 1 cup oats
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
- 1-2 tsp coconut sugar
- 2 tsp neutral oil
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Optional: chocolate chips or raisins
How To Make Protein Cookies
- Preheat the air fryer to 325°F.
- except chocolate chips and raisins, Mix all ingredients.
- Form dough into a ball and press down to make a cookie. Top with chocolate chips and raisins.
- Air fry for 5 mins ( cooking time may vary depending on your air fryer).
- If you are making this in an oven, you can try cooking at 350°F for 6 mins, but this is an approximation so cook until the cookie is golden brown.