Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
If you are diet conscious and like to take care of what you eat then you might have heard about chia seeds.
They are loaded with omega-3 fatty acids, protein, antioxidants, and fiber and are extremely healthy. They can help you keep full for a long period and thus help you with weight management. One way to enjoy them is by having them as chia pudding.
The chia seeds pudding recipe is super easy to make and requires only 3 simple ingredients; milk, chia seeds, and honey. So, though it feels like dessert it is filled with fiber, protein, and healthy fats.
The best thing about the chia seeds pudding recipe is that it does not require any cooking at all and still it can be the perfect healthy breakfast or snack for you. What you need for this recipe is to keep it in the fridge for a few hours so that the chia seeds get time to plump up so you can enjoy them fully.
You can then keep the chia seed pudding in the fridge for about 5 days and enjoy the cool, creamy, and satisfying dessert as a snack or breakfast for the rest of the week.
- 2 tbsp. Chia seeds
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp. Honey
For toppings (optional)
- Homemade granola
- Slices of banana
- Crushed chocolate
How to make chia seeds pudding?
- Add 2 tbsp. chia seeds into ½ cup milk.
- Add 2 tbsp. honey which will give it a sweetened taste and help you healthily kill your sugar cravings.
- Give it a good mix so no clumps are formed.
- Refrigerate it for 3 hours so a pudding texture can appear.
- Take it out and top it with your favorite ingredients.
- This pudding has endless topping possibilities. You can use crushed homemade granolas, slices of banana, crushed chocolate, and a little bit of honey for the perfect taste which will leave you satisfied and energized for your day.