Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
If you are diet conscious and like to take care of what you eat then you might have heard about chia seeds.
They are loaded with omega 3 fatty acids, protein, antioxidants, fibre and are extremely healthy. They have the ability to help you keep full for a long period of time and thus help you with weight management. One way to enjoy them is by having them as chia pudding.
Chia seeds pudding is super easy to make and require only 3 simple ingredients; milk, chia seeds and honey. So, though it feels like dessert it is filled with fibre, protein and healthy fats.
The best thing about this recipe is that it does not require any cooking at all and still it can be the perfect healthy breakfast or snack for you. What you need for this recipe is to keep it in fridge for a few hours so that the chia seeds get time to plump up so you can enjoy them fully.
You can then keep the chia seed pudding in the fridge for about 5 days and enjoy the cool, creamy and satisfying dessert like snack or breakfast for the rest of the week.
- 2 tbsp. Chia seeds
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp. Honey
For toppings (optional)
- Homemade granola
- Slices of banana
- Crushed chocolate
How to make chia seeds pudding?
- Add 2 tbsp. chia seeds into ½ cup milk.
- Add 2 tbsp. honey which will give it a sweetened taste and help you kill your sugar cravings in a healthy way.
- Give it a good mix so no clumps are formed.
- Refrigerate it for 3 hours so a pudding texture can appear.
- Take it out and top it with your favorite ingredients.
- This pudding has endless topping possibilities. You can use crushed homemade granolas, slices of banana, crushed chocolate and a little bit of honey for the perfect taste which will leave you satisfied and energized for your day.