Healthy Apple Crumble Recipe
We have for you the best apple crumble recipe with a twist of different flavors of coconut, cinnamon, and vanilla to enjoy the perfect winter evenings with this tasty dessert. This dessert is everything you want for a cozy evening when you are too busy to bake a whole dish or when you want to enjoy the flavor of simpler things in life.
This apple crumble recipe is not only simple to make but it is also healthy, comforting, and absolutely tempting. It is a definite must try which you’ll surely love to make and enjoy.
You will need the following ingredients to make this irresistible, perfect dessert.
- Half-chopped apple
- 2tbsp oats (10g)
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1tbsp flour (7g)
- Pinch of salt
- 2tbsp coconut sugar (10g)
- 2tbsp melted butter (10g)
- ½ scoop of vanilla ice-cream
How To Make The Best Apple Crumble?
Now to prepare this ingredient into the dessert you’ll need to:-
- Choose the perfect apples. You can use the apples of your choice and sweetening. Cut them into fine pieces so that they can soften easily and place them aside.
- Take a bowl and add 2 tbsp oats, a pinch of cinnamon, and 1 tbsp flour for the making of the crunchy flavored topping.
- Then add 2bsp coconut sugar for sweetening and 2 tbsp melted butter so that the mixture blends in perfectly.
- Give it all a good mix.
- Combine together the apples and the crumble in a bowl or a cup and then bake it for 20 min at 180°C till the topping becomes golden. You can check if it is done by inserting a toothpick or a fork to see if the apples are soft.
- Serve with some vanilla ice cream and enjoy.