How to Make
High Protein Whipped Coffee Recipe
Who doesn’t like a good cup of coffee to start their mornings?
Here’s an easy recipe for you to make the best whipped coffee which requires less ingredients and will be ready in no time. This high protein whipped coffee not only looks delicious but will satisfy your caffeine cravings with its caffeine and protein dose. The vanilla protein powder will enhance your taste and add a different taste to your regular coffee.
Here’s what you will need to make the best whipped coffee.
- 2 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. coffee
- 8 oz. milk
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
How To Make Whipped Coffee?
For this delicious looking coffee you don’t need a fancy machine or a barista, you can prepare it yourself and it will still look Instagram worthy.
- You will need to add in a mug; 2 tbsp. water, 2 tbsp. Sugar, 1 tbsp. coffee and whip it together till it gets frothy.
- For whipping you can use a stand mixer, a hand whisk or simply a spoon. With whisk it would require less time but you can achieve the same result with the spoon.
- Remember to use a bowl instead of a mug for whipping so that enough air can be whipped into it making it frothier.
- Now add this whipped mix over the milk and enjoy. If you like cold coffee then you can add cold milk or ice cubes and if you like hot coffee then add hot milk and it works the same.