High Protein Cookie Dip Recipe
The best homemade dessert recipes are those that require minimal ingredients and no baking. This high-protein cookie dip recipe is one of those. It is packed with protein and contains no extra added sugars making it a healthy and delicious snack. It is the ultimate guilt-free recipe that you can have whenever you are craving some sugary treat.
This cookie dip recipe would surely become your favorite dessert recipe of all time. It melts straight in your mouth with the exquisite taste of peanut butter, Oreos, and chocolate powder. The sweetening ingredient used in it is honey. You can serve this cookie dip recipe with any fruit or crackers for a more enhanced taste.
Ingredients of Cookie Dip
- One cup serving of greek yogurt (or dairy-free alternative of choice) — vanilla or plain will work!
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
- 2 Oreo cookies plus an extra for the top if desired
- 1 tbsp of sprinkles
How to make Cookie Dip Recipe?
The cookie dip recipe is as easy to make because It only requires a few simple steps.
- Add Greek yogurt, peanut butter, honey, and chocolate protein powder into a bowl. Mix all of the ingredients till they are well combined and creamy.
- Add in Oreo cookies and sprinkles for the final look.
- Serve with fruit, rice cakes, graham crackers, animal cracker, Oreos, etc! Store in the fridge & enjoy!