Creamy Delights: Experience Pure Bliss with Peanut Butter
No one can deny the popularity of peanut butter among spreads. Its consistency delivers a taste, crunch, and flavor which is liked by a large population. However, it is necessary to opt for a brand that doesn’t contain any additives. Jacked Nutrition offers organic peanut butter with zero trans fats, additives, preservatives, hydrogenated oils, GMOs, and gluten which makes it a guilt-free creamy delight.
Jacked Nutrition’s peanut butter has a smooth, creamy, and nutty texture that melts in the mouth. Its pure consistency is achieved by grounding the roasted nuts until they form a smooth spread. The addition of salt and an adequate amount of sugar enhances its taste into a delicious creamy delight.
Calorie breakdown of peanut butter:
Jacked Nutrition’s peanut butter is a product of perfection with no preservatives or harmful additives. 2 tbsp. or 32g serving of jacked nutrition’s organic peanut butter provides 181 calories along with 12g of proteins, 11.9g of fats, and 6g of carbs.
What are the benefits of peanut butter?
Peanut butter is generally a nutrient-dense product but it offers a vast number of advantages. So following is a list of peanut butter’s benefits:
- Peanut butter is a good and rich source of plant-based protein that can be helpful for gym freaks in muscle building and recovery.
- It consists of healthy fats like monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. These fats help in lowering LDL cholesterol and the risk of cardiac diseases.
- Peanut butter is a low-carb snack meaning it doesn’t spike up your blood glucose levels hence, beneficial for type 2 diabetes patients.
- Peanut butter is fairly high in vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients including vitamin E, vitamin B3, magnesium, and potassium.
Is peanut butter suitable for everyone?
Overall peanut butter is a healthy addition to your diet but portion size and moderation are the key here. Following people should avoid the consumption of peanut butter:
- People allergic to peanuts should restrict the consumption of peanut butter because it may cause anaphylactic shock.
- People who are managing their weight should also be keeping an eye on their intake because it is a calorie-dense food product.
How can you consume peanut butter for weight gain?
Peanut butter is a versatile snack item. It can be spread on toast or you can add it to your smoothies to get extra calories. Moreover, it can be used as dips or you can add it to bake your cookies, cakes, or brownies. Use it with fresh sliced fruits or make energy balls out of it and pair it with honey, oats, or crackers.
No secret eating high-caloric foods leads to gain weight. Adding peanut butter to your diet helps a lot with weight gain because it is more healthier and nutritious.
Peanut butter is undoubtedly a nutty creamy delight with healthy fats, vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. It offers a wide range of benefits, but as it is a high-calorie snack, it should be consumed in moderation.
Approved by Certified Dietitian