Buffalo Chicken Tenders
Who can say no to a healthy chicken tenders recipe? This recipe offers you crispy chicken baked to excellence and smothered in a rich and savory sauce. These Buffalo chicken tenders are protein-packed, low in carbs and fats, and a healthy alternative to traditional fried chicken. Whether you have them as an appetizer or as a whole meal these chicken tenders will fulfill your cravings. They have a taste similar to that of a restaurant, yet are easy to prepare, bake and serve in just 40 minutes.
Here’s what you’ll require to prepare this utterly addictive Buffalo Chicken tender:-
- 250g chicken breast
- 20g franks buffalo sauce
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 40g cornflakes (crushed)
- Sauce:- 10g honey and 20g buffalo sauce
- Take 250g chicken breast and cut it into thin strips. Coat these strips with 20g Buffalo sauce so that the chicken is fully covered.
- Add in the spices; ½ teaspoon of paprika, garlic powder, pepper, and salt, and ensure it is properly blended with the chicken.
- Next, take 40g cornflakes and put in ½ teaspoon paprika powder. Crush them until they form a finely textured and crunchy mixture.
- Coat the chicken strips in the corn flour mixture and bake at 200^C for 20 minutes. The best thing about this recipe is that no oil is needed and instead of deep frying you can bake the chicken strips, giving them a healthy taste.
- Meanwhile, for the sauce mix 10g honey and 20g Buffalo sauce for a savory taste. After baking coat the chicken with this sauce. Serve and enjoy.