Healthy Moringa Smoothie Recipe
Moringa is known to be a superfood that is rich in nutrients including protein, vitamins B6, C, and A, minerals like magnesium and zinc, and is packed with healthy plant-based antioxidants.
Because of its nutrient composition, moringa has numerous health benefits which include reducing blood sugar levels and cholesterol which helps in improving overall health especially heart health. It has anti-inflammatory properties which reduce inflammation in the body and most importantly it includes detoxifying components which keep your skin and hair healthy and glowing.
So, it is a complete package and to include this nutrient-dense ingredient in your diet, we have this following healthy moringa smoothie recipe. Not only will it taste good but it will make up for the essential nutrients you are otherwise lacking in your diet. Also, having this smoothie in your breakfast will keep you full and energized throughout the day.
Moringa Smoothie Ingredients
To enjoy a healthy moringa smoothie you’ll need the:-
- 1 Glass of Coconut Water
- 1 Tsp Moringa Powder
- 1 Tsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Tsp Flax Seeds
- 1 Banana (115g)
- 5 Almonds
- 5 Cashews
- 2 Mangoes (400g)
How To Make Moringa Smoothie?
- Take a blender
- Add finely cut 2 mangoes, 1 banana, and around 10 nuts in it
- Then add 1 tsp moringa powder
- Gradually add coconut water to the blender and blend until smooth and creamy
- Optional:- At the end add 1tsp flax and chia seeds and blend again. If you do not enjoy seeds you can skip this step
- Serve and enjoy this refreshing, filling smoothie