How to Make Overnight Oats
High Protein Vegan Friendly Recipe
Here’s an easy overnight recipe for you to enjoy on busy mornings: High protein, vegan-friendly overnight oats recipe.
The overnight Oats recipe is easy to make, requiring a no-cook method yet still delicious and healthy. It is a great prep idea when you are having a packed schedule with little time to take care of what you eat. This mouthwatering recipe will keep you full for a long perioVegan-Friendlyd as it is packed with fiber, minerals, and vitamins.
The best thing about this recipe is apart from Vegan-Friendlythem protein-rich being vegan-friendly and containing high protein, it can also be customized with different add-ins and toppings. Like in this recipe, you can enjoy the taste of oats with a hint of peanut butter and cocoa powder.
Overnight Oats Recipe
Here’s what you will require to prepare these healthy high protein overnight oats:-
- ½ cup oats- Oats are a nutrient-dense food that will help you keep full for a long period. They are a rich source of protein and fiber hence, ideal for breakfast.
- 1 scoop protein powder:- Use protein powder to increase the protein intake of your breakfast.
- ¼ cup yogurt:- Apart from increasing your protein intake, yogurt also gives your breakfast a creamy and thick texture which makes it even more delicious.
- ½ tbsp chia seeds:- To give oats a thicker consistency while packing them with nutrients like fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, and protein.
- ½ cup milk:- To soak the oats so that they can be softened and eaten without cooking them.
- 1 tbsp peanut butter:- To provide a creamy taste of peanut butter.
For the ganache, you will need the:-
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp sugar
- Splash of water/ milk
How to make overnight oats?
- To make this overnight recipe all you need to do is like the name suggests leave the oats overnight soaked in milk. This will soften the oats as they will absorb the milk and you will not need to cook them.
- Add and mix ½ cup oats, 1 scoop protein powder, ½ cup yogurt, ½ tbsp chia seeds, ½ cup milk, and 1 tbsp peanut butter into a bowl.
- For the ganache, mix ½ cocoa powder, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 tsp sugar, and a splash of milk or water.
- Then pour this ganache on top of the mixed oats and Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or overnight before serving.
- Serve and dig in your high protein vegan-friendly overnight oats.
Leave a comment