High Protein Healthy Pizza Recipe
Sometimes all you crave is pizza but you are too conscious about your diet. For that, it is important to have a healthy alternative. We bring you a recipe that can easily replace your junk food craving, is super healthy, and will keep you full for a long period.
This protein-packed healthy pizza recipe contains 150 g of chicken and protein-packed dough which is different from the regular dough. It is a great option when you want to eat something delicious but healthy. Also, the best part is that it is lower in calories than regular pizza so, a win-win for you.
Pizza Recipe Ingredients
This easy and quick recipe requires these ingredients:-
- 150g raw chicken
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 70g self-raising flour
- 75g low-fat Greek yogurt
- 20g light bbq sauce
- 20g low mozzarella cheese
How to make pizza?
Usually, when you order a pizza, it is when you are too lazy or tired to make anything yourself. But don’t worry we’ve got you covered. This recipe will not take a lot of your time and instead will be a perfect weeknight dinner.
Here’s how you can make this delicious, mouthwatering healthy pizza:-
Step 1: Prepare the Chicken
- In a bowl, take 150g of raw chicken and add a pinch of garlic powder, oregano, and paprika powder. Sprinkle it with olive oil.
- Mix these ingredients well so that the spices cover the chicken fully.
- Pan-fry them for 10 minutes on high heat.
Step 2:- Prepare the Base
- Now for the healthy pizza base you’ll need two ingredients- flour and low-fat Greek yogurt. These ingredients will make your pizza base low in calories, high in protein, and taste like any regular pizza dough.
- Take 70g self-raising flour and 75g low-fat Greek yogurt and knead to form a ball.
- Flatten out the ball into your favorite pizza shape and pinch the edges to form a crust.
Step 3:- Add toppings
- Spread 20g light bbq sauce on the pizza base as your pizza sauce.
- On it, add a pinch of oregano, the cooked chicken, and 20g low mozzarella cheese as toppings. Fully cover the dough with these ingredients.
Step4:- Prepare the pizza
- Place it in an oven or air fryer for 10 mins at 200^C until the base is browned and looks cooked.
- Remove it from the oven and enjoy the delicious taste.
Leave a comment